The Gistics Visual Search Report "Market Requirements for
Visual Search", is an independent study that reviews the
business case for visual search and the markets to which it applies.
Enterprises interested in visual search can reduce the risk of
new technology deployments and increase their return on investment
by understanding the best practices and applications described
in this report.
The Gistics report covers these topics:
- What's the current state of the art for text search and how does visual search enhance the ROI of search?
- What are the elements of visual search? How does whole and partial image search work?
- How does visual search span multiple languages and why is this important?
- How does visual search impact specific markets: students,
consumer, peer-to-peer communities, e-commerce portals, media
archivists, medical, & other verticals.
- What kind of productivity gains do media producers realize with visual search?
- What is the long-view value of visual search?
- How can visual search help the wireless industry?
It also includes easy-to-interpret diagrams and charts.
eVision can send you this unique Gistics
Business Case Report for free when you complete the following
If you have any questions, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org